Monday 23 April 2012

Hair For Heroes Lookbook Shoot

So with Lou's lookbook launch fast approaching (3rd of May!) I thought I'd make a quick wee post about the day of the shoot! I'll keep the bigger post about this for when the lookbook has been released but OH MA GAAAWWWD! I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lou Clavé  is an absolute genius!! The shoot was on the hottest day of the year so far and we were all dying in the heat but  it was so much fun, Lou popped out look after colourful look while Lynsey (LCR Makeup) transformed each of the models into goddesses one by one. Here's a few sneak peeks from my phone and if you're from Glasgow you 100% need to come to the Hair For Heroes Lookbook Launch Night "HAIR RAISER" at Sub Club in Glasgow on the 3rd of May, the Facebook event page is HERE!

Find Lou Clavé/Hair For Heores here:
Facebook - TumblrTwitter - Blog

And Lynsey C Reilly here:
FacebookTumblrTwitterColours agency








 









1 comment:

  1. HOW DO WE FOLLOW YOU?! We're avid nail artists ourselves, love your blog! x

    januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete