Saturday 24 March 2012

New additions to my wee shop!

I've been a busy bee in my nail cave this week! After all the lovely comments I received about the THUG LIFE and PUG LIFE nails I had painted for customers I decided they would make great wee additions to my online shop. After getting carried away with lettering I also decided to re-create the LOVE/HATE design you saw on Lynsay's super-talons!
You can buy these here!
You can buy these here
You can buy these here

I also painted up some Baby Pink Glitter Gradients with Crosses (a twist on an old favourite) and some glitter gradients with fangs! I sold a lot of the fang nails around Halloween but I didn't even think to stock them all the time until people started asking for them in the New Year!

You can buy these here
You can buy these here

As well as all these nails, I also painted up some more gh0stparties sets for the 30th of March. Remember the giveaway is still running for a few more days too! And lastly (phew!) some special nails for a charity that is very close to my heart, which you can read about here.

Any feedback would be amazing! It's always nice to know what you guys think about my nails and if you have any ideas then fire them at me!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment